Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Quitcherbitchin

There’s a reason I was the “most hated chatterer “in that Oklahoma Chat Room on AOL. I couldn’t keep myself from making comments about people’s stupidity. They would ramble on and on about how fucked up their lives were and didn’t want to do anything practical to make their lives better.


This afternoon I found myself playing POGO and watching some woman ramble about what a jerk her boyfriend of 18 years is to her and how everyone in the family sees this but him. I wanted to turn off the chat window, but if I did, I wouldn’t know my status towards earning my badge.

Argh!

I finally couldn’t take it anymore and made a comment about how I’d rather be single that putting up with that kind of BS. Well, as usual, she had to go there and be a little bitch about how I’m a Chatty Cathy (meaning I can’t mind my own business).

I’m sorry, but if you’ve been with the same man for 18 years and he STILL hasn’t married you and treats you so bad you have to go on POGO or AOL and whine about it, you need to leave him. PERIOD.

Either that or shutdahellupandquitcherbitchin.

And quit ruining my game time with your stupidity.

No comments: