Monday, June 14, 2010

Such a Hypochondriac

I feel like such a hypochondriac. My incision seems to be healing fine, but now I have another issue to deal with; swollen glands on the left side of my neck. We called the doctor’s office today, because I want to know whether or not this is normal. And it is, of course. The person my husband spoke with on the phone says it could last a couple of months.

I want to go back to being ME. I’m so tired all the time. I hope this is all worth it in the long run.

Wednesday morning and Thursday afternoon, I have appointments with the audiologists at HELP.

And now I have to figure out what to do about my student loans now that I’m not in school. Hopefully, I can get a deferment for my disability.

On a plus side, Charlie and I had fun on our anniversary yesterday sitting around catching up on Desperate Housewives thanks to Lifetime TV (the Victim Network as I call it).

No comments: