Monday, November 3, 2008

I'm amazed at how far the Republican Party will go to push its agenda by spreading rumors and lies about Senator Obama. Just when you think the human race can't possibly get any lower, the Republican Fear Mongering crew comes up with "Senator Obama uses mass hypnosis during speeches to convert voters" and comparing him to Hitler. (I just heard this one yesterday in a chat room.)

If anyone should be compared to Hitler it's Sarah Palin, the book banner. (And you can find this fact on CNN.com, not some random conspiracy theory blogger site.)

I'm not ashamed to say I'm voting for Obama. And no, I can't "argue" his platform or compare it to McCain. But when he looked at the camera during the first debate and said that he was going to deal with the terrorists and had no problem using our military force to protect America, I was hooked.

OMG does that mean he hypnotized me through the TV screen?

I feel for people who believe EVERY freaking email, blog and chat room discussion that portrays Senator Obama in a negative light. If you won't read the material on his website, then you haven't educated yourself on his platform. So, please take a moment to review BOTH candidates' websites before you vote tomorrow.

OBAMA/BIDEN: VOTE FOR CHANGE

MCCAIN - PALIN : COUNTRY FIRST

Don't forget to vote on Nov. 4th! Don't forget to vote on Nov. 4th! Don't forget to vote on Nov. 4th! Don't forget to vote on Nov. 4th! Don't forget to vote on Nov. 4th! Don't forget to vote on Nov. 4th! Don't forget to vote on Nov. 4th! Don't forget to vote on Nov. 4th!


No comments: